I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ashlee at Willfully Disobedient! Thank you so much, Ashlee!
Rules/How it works:
- Display the award certificate.
- Announce your award with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Link to your nominees and let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Include 7 interesting things about yourself in the post.
I am nominating:
- Motherhood and Miscellany
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Biblical Homemaking
- A Work in Progress
- Military Spouse House
- A Touch of Grace
- Fun at Home with Kids
- Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic
- Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
- A Bunch of Bennetts
- Adventures in Mommyland
- Adventures of the Roberts
- Chasing Cheerios
- Everything for Ana
- Mrs. Mommy
7 Interesting Things About Me:
- I am a guitarist… love love love my guitar, but I NEVER get to play it. I used to write songs, and sing, and play gigs…. maybe someday I’ll be able to do that again!
- I have never been out of the country, further west than Tennessee, further north than Ohio… but I’ve been all the way down South to Florida! LOL!
- I don’t think I write well at ALL, but I LOVE it. I love telling our family adventures, and writing our day to day lives. I love that our children can come here and read them someday!
- Right after high school I went to a local Presbyterian College to get a degree in Youth Ministry… instead I got married at 19 and the rest is history 😉
- I’m afraid that when we have Baby #3, it will be an accidental home birth… seriously though, I’d love a home birth, but I’d want to have planned that ahead of time. J on the other hand, not crazy about that idea. But Bubby, that child came FAST!
- I was SCARED TO DEATH to make this page a “.com” of it’s own… would people read it? Would people think I was dumb for doing this? So I stopped second guessing myself and just did it, no matter what other people thought!
- I would love a house FULL of children, like the Duggars full. But… I think J would kill me.
Again, I’d like to thank Ashlee from Willfully Disobedient for the nomination…. and you should totally check out her page. With a name like that…. she’s pretty darn cool!