I found this awesome link up on Baby Making Machine and thought this would be a fun thing to try for the next 30 days. Every day I will cross one of these items off my list (and link to the post where you can find my answer to the question). You can link up on Baby Making Machine’s post HERE.
I hope to someday take my posts (minus the review/giveaway/sponsored posts) and create books for my kids… how neat would that be as a keepsake of their childhood?
So… here’s the list! I’ll start this evening with one and link back to it. You’ll know which ones I’ve done by the item being crossed out!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.